• Take wheat flour in a major blending dish took after by salt, oil, baking soda and carom seeds. Blend everything well at that point includes water in little bits and make dough as required for making chapatti or parantha. Cover and keep the mixture aside for 20 minutes to set.
•Take sattu in another bowl and include masala of mango pickle, salt, dark salt, ginger, green crisp, green coriander, mustard oil and lemon squeeze in it. Blend altogether. Presently add 6 to 7 tsp of water in the sattu and blend well to soggy the stuffing. Sattu stuffing is prepared.
• Now need the dough and divide each portion in small balls. Put 2 tsp of stuffing on the mixture and press it a bit. Presently lift the edges of the batter and close the stuffing appropriately.
• Preheat the electric oven and apply some oil on its plate. Place the litti on the plate and heat them until the point that they wind up noticeably brilliant darker from every one of the sides.Check and flip the sides of the litti after each 2 to 3 minutes.
• Coat the litti uniformly with ghee and keep them on a plate. Litti are prepared.
• Peel out the dull skin from the simmered brinjal. Keep the brinjal in a bowl and pound finely with a spoon. Add ¼ tsp of salt and some chopped chillies in the brinjal and blend well. Baingan chokha is ready. Include ½ tsp of salt, 1 finely cleaved green stew in the pureed potatoes and blend altogether. Aloo chokha is prepared also.
• Take 2 tsp of aloo chokha on a plate alongside 2 tsp of baingan chokha and 3 to 4 tsp of tomato chutney and enhancement with green coriander. Squash the litti and serve steaming alongside chokha.
Take 2 tsp of aloo chokha on a plate alongside 2 tsp of baingan chokha and 4tsp of tomato chutney. Crush the litti and serve steaming alongside chokha. You can appreciate the rest of the litti with steaming some tea.
Eat with aloo chokha, baingan chokha and tomato chutney.